Monday 4 June 2012

How to get a FREE ShareCash Premium Account

How to get a FREE ShareCash Premium Account
I bet most of you here have heard of Share Cash.org right?

Here is how to avoid completing surveys on their site.

This following method has worked numerous times.

Send an email to admin@share cash.org with something like this-

Hello,
I am just writing this email to bring attention to the faulty survey system, I have tried multipul times to unlock a simple .01kb file, and failed, nearly 2 hours wasted. I have now signed up to over 20 different product mailing lists, entered my phone for multiple billing services and completed numerous surveys, but still my download is still locked. It unlocked once, but my browser immediated blocked the download.

 Regards    Dr shani............

If it worked correctly, he will reply back to your email with a free 2 Day Premium Account.

Enjoy! Have fun downloading some fake generators.

No comments:

Post a Comment